$579 Dental Implants At Dentalville Montebello
A dental implants Montebello are artificial teeth roots or biocompatible posts that consist of titanium material. The implant is inserted into the jaw and gum tissue through osseointegration by our implant dentists. After the post and bone fuse together, we’ll attach an abutment and cap with a crown or bridge. It may take up to 12 weeks for an implant to securely bond to the jawbone. The implantation process enables your teeth to function properly.
Also, dental implants Montebello are designed to match the natural color of your teeth. Your smile will appear natural and look beautiful!
Here are some reasons you may be a good candidate for dental implants:
- You have a single tooth or several teeth missing
- Joint pain and problems of the jaw is caused by the shifting of teeth into the space of missing teeth
- You wish to restore the beauty of a confident smile
- You would like to restore your speech, chewing, and digestion
- Enhance your facial tissue where the jaw and teeth no longer can support the tissue
- Provide support for a denture or bridge to make it more comfortable and secure.
- Replace dentures with a permanent teeth replacement option
Book a consultation today with our dentist and see if dental implants Montebello are a good option for you. Our patients that have received dental implants rave about the increased quality of life after the procedure. Let’s see if we can do the same for you!