Dr. Sarkissian has been practicing dentistry for the past 26 years. She is practicing in US for over 10 years offering customized and thorough care to every patient that comes into her office. Dr. Sarkissian takes the time to get to know her patients and their individual needs, successfully balancing high quality care while delivering unsurpassed patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Dr. Sarkissian graduated from the Yerevan State Medical University with honors, and got her MD and DDS degrees in 1988.
- One year of residency in General Dentistry 1988-89
- Advance ENDO TRAINING COURSE IN 1989 (Uneversity of Boston)
- Had her private practices in Yerevan and Moscow.
- California Dental Board Certified since 2004. She continues to study the latest technologies.
Dr. Sarkissian has received advanced courses of training in Implant Dentistry, Bone grafting, Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery, Botox and Dermal Fillers, Invisalign. From start to finish, you can count on Dr. Sarkissian for individual attention, the latest technology and uncompromising quality.